Well, I wrote a post about my migraine the other day, complete with thank-yous about the way I get them as opposed to the worst they could be (which I did get once, so I do know what I’m missing).
But by the end I realized it was more for my own sorting-out of things, so you’ve been spared 😉
Thing continue to tumble wildly at Jay’s work. Specific prayer requests:
- Improved communication!
- Grace for transitions, and a quick settling of disputes (the fellow formerly in-charge is disputing his removal from power, and poor Jay would just like to do his job with the most help and least drama possible).
- Favor with those who could make Jay’s work easier. There are a couple of these, and one I’m already thanking God for.
- Strength for Jay. Yesterday he was exhausted before even getting home.
Praises from the home-side:
- I was able to put a detailed menu together that will help smooth our days quite a bit
- I’ve been able to be in the Word consistently for a couple weeks now, and I can tell it’s been good for me.
- After Mom’s help the day of my migraine (*so* needed and appreciated) I’ve been hacking away at laundry and dishes and have things almost to maintainable-level. Very encouraging.
- Elisha was weaning and sleeping through the night for about a week and has started teething again (complete with the cold, massive runny nose and once the fever). So peace for him and sufficient rest for us all.
- Melody also is sick, so prayers Natasha doesn’t get it too.
One thing I’m very thankful for is how attitudes have sweetened up as the week has progressed. This is a good thing all around.
And (Yay!), Jay has told Shop-boss that he’s got too many other responsibilities to keep working in the Shop right now. He’s left the door open to return and help some more, but now Jay’s able to narrow his focus a bit more, and that also is a good thing.