So, here they are. I have a detailed version of this on my fridge as a reminder. (I also have this on my fridge.) I included the details under #1 to explain why my list from yesterday was so encouraging to me.
- Short-term: Create more structure to the children’s and my day.
- More planned activities in the home (e.g. crafts w/ Mama)
- More including of the children in housework.
- Reading at non-sleep times.
- Music practice as a matter of daily-life
- Memory verse rehearsal
Long-term: Work in habits to make them automatic and make life easier.