Thursday Night Elisha showed an understanding of… something new. I don’t know what to call it.
- “Oops, sorry that was me.”
- He cried out when I bumped him, and stopped when I apologized
- Pretending to be asleep
- In his car seat. This comes from copying his sisters who do it wanted to be carried in.
- It was hard not to giggle at him. He even tried a pretend snore, and I don’t know where he would have gotten that, since the girls haven’t used it.
- understanding apology/restitution
- Asking it of him (to apologize– still in sign) and having him accept his sisters’ apologies (and mine, like above)
- going to sleep w/o the cuddle-down first
- Gave him the option: “Do you want a snuggle?” and he said “No.”